LRR Mile Series
LRR Mile Series 2019
The list of events in 2019 is shown below:
- Tuesday 2nd April
- Tuesday 7th May
- Tuesday 25th June
- Tuesday 23rd July
- Tuesday 3rd September
The series will be open to members of the following clubs:
- 17 Port & Maritime Veteran Runners
- Eastleigh Running Club
- Hamwic Harriers Running Group
- Hardley Runners
- Hedge End Running Club
- Itchen Spitfires Running Club
- Lordshill Road Runners
- Netley Abbey Runners
- New Forest Runners
- OS Runners
- Portsmouth Joggers Club
- Romsey Road Runners
- Southampton Athletic Club
- Southampton Running Sisters
- Southampton Triathlon Club
- Southampton University Athletics and Cross Country Club
- Southampton University Triathlon Club (SUTri)
- Stubbington Green Runners
- Team Solent Athletics
- Totton Running club
- Winchester & District AC
The start is on Coronation Avenue just north of the Cowherds pub. However, we meet at the Hawthorns which is where each wave will finish and where baggage can be left.
LRR Mile Series - FAQ
When are the races being held?
These events are being held on Southampton Common.
How long are the races?
Each race is 1 mile long. The course on Southampton Common can be seen below
What is the format for each event?
Please arrive 15 minutes before the first wave. Please note that we request that you register before the event and print out a barcode.
We'll hold several waves at each event each catering for runners of different abilities.